When should you consider getting home care services?
- You're having trouble maintaining the cleanliness of your home. We'll send a Home Health Aide to assist with light housekeeping duties.
- You feel socially isolated and alone. Our companions can spend time with you doing favorite activities like watching The Price is Right, playing mahjong or listening to your many life experiences.
- You don't feel comfortable driving. Let us transport you to a doctor appointment, grocery store or pharmacy.
- You're having difficulty remembering. Our caregivers provide medication reminders and can help patients suffering with dementia using Teepa Snow's Positive Approach to Care.
- You're having mobility issues. Our caregivers will assist you transferring.
We can help you maintain your independence.